Project Administration Guide
To set up the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for a Procore project using the default WBS created in your organisation's company account.
This guide shows users with 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Admin tool how to set up a WBS for a new Procore project by leveraging the available segments defined in your organisation's default WBS.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Admin tool.
Manage Custom Segment Items
- Add Segment Items to a Project
- Edit Segment Items on a Project
- Delete Unused Segment Items from a Project
Manage Default Segments*
- Cost Codes
- Sub Jobs
*Cost Types are always managed at the Company Level
Set the Project Budget Code Structure
- Add Custom Segments to the Project Budget Code Structure
- Arrange the Project Budget Code Structure
- Copy Company Segments to a Project
- Remove Segments from the Project Budget Code Structure