To create a Payment Application Room in Portfolio Financials and add non-contract payment applications for the project.
The Payment Application Room in Portfolio Financials is a place where you can record payment applications for cost items that do not require a contract. Payment Applications added here are recorded as lump sum and follow the same process as other payment applications, except that they are not against a bill of quantities on a contract. Unlike the Contract Room in Portfolio Financials, the Payment Application Room is only available on the Owner side and vendors do not share access.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- Important! The 'Payment Application Room' feature must be enabled for your organization's account. If you do not yet have this feature enabled, please reach out to your Procore point of contact.
To create a Payment Application Room:
- Navigate to the project's Cost Tracker on the Project Page.
- Locate a cost item that you want to add a payment application for.
- Click the arrow icon for the cost item and select Add Non-Contract Payment applications.
This action creates the Payment application Room. Payment application Rooms have an Payment application Room icon to differentiate from Contract Rooms and Tender Rooms.
Note: You can see the overall budget for the cost item in the 'Overview' section.
To add a new payment application to the Payment Application Room:
- Click Add Payment application.
- Enter a name and amount for the payment application and complete the other optional fields as necessary.
- Optional: Click Add Vendor to link a vendor. Linking a vendor does not share the Payment application Room portal with them and only serves as a record of who the payment application is for.
- Optional: Click Add Document to attach a relevant document for the payment application.
- Click Submit.
Note: After submitting the payment application, it will wait for approval or rejection.