You can enable the Payments Issued tab on a purchase order or a subcontract. As shown in the demo below, the controls in this tab give your project users the ability to add new payment line items for a purchase order or a commitment. It also provides a convenient list that summarises all of the payments issued.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- Add the Payment applications tool to the project. See Add and Remove Project Tools.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Under the Contracts tab, locate the purchase order or subcontract. Then click Edit.
- Click the Advanced Settings tab.
Note: Advanced Settings may be listed under the More tab.
- Click Edit.
- Under Payment, place a mark in the Enable Payments checkbox.
- Click Save.