When does Procore send email notifications to payment application contacts? An payment application contact receives an email message from Procore when:
- The payment application's status is updated to Revise & Resubmit.
- The Subcontractor BOQ status on the payment application is updated to Revise & Resubmit.
- A user with 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool does the following:
- Clicks the Create & Email or Save & Email button on the General tab of the purchase order or subcontract.
- Sends an 'Invite to Bill' to the contact.