Phased ReleaseThe new Budget Changes feature is designed to replace the existing budget modifications feature. Once you migrate to Budget Changes, you will no longer have access to the budget modifications feature. If you have any questions before your company starts the migration, contact your Procore point of contact. To learn more about the timeline for migration, see: Common Questions.
To approve budget changes using the project's Budget tool.
If your Procore user account has been granted the required user permissions on the project's Budget tool, you can approve budget changes. To do this, simply change its status in the budget change page.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To approve a budget change, 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Budget tool.
- Additional Information:
- Procore recommends that your company (or each project team) develop a policy for managing budget changes in your environment.
- Budget changes are supported by Procore's Company level Workflows tool.
- For companies using the ERP Integrations tool: Show/Hide
- Only 'Approved' budget changes can be sent to Procore + ERP Integrations.
- Budget changes can be retrieved from Procore + ERP Integrations if they have not yet been synced.
- Budget changes cannot be edited or deleted once synced with the integrated ERP system.
- Navigate to the project's Budget tool.
- Click the Budget Changes tab.
- Locate the budget change to approve. Then click its Budget Change # link.
- In the 'General Information' section, click Edit.|
- Review the budget change and all adjustments.
- In the 'General Information' area, select 'Approved' from the Status drop-down list.
- Click Save.