To enable (or disable) the Subcontractor BOQ tab on the Commitments tool.
In Procore's Commitments tool, the Subcontractor Bill of Quantities (Subcontractor BOQ) tab provides contractors who perform project work with a place to enter a detailed BOQ breakdown about a commitment. The Subcontractor BOQ is separate from a the general BOQ tab on a commitment. Once completed, the line items on the Subcontractor BOQ can be submitted for review and approval of the work. By default, the Subcontractor BOQ tab is enabled in Procore's Commitments tool.
There are two ways to enable the Subcontractor BOQ tab:
- You can enable the tab for all commitments. To do this, you will need 'Admin' permission on the Commitments tool.
- You can enable the tab on individual commitments. To do this in the Invoicing tool, you will need 'Standard' permission on the Commitments tool. See Enable of Disable the Subcontractor BOQ Tab on a Commitment.
Once enabled, the data entered by users on the Subcontractor BOQ tab is automatically included in subcontractor payment applications. To learn more, see About Subcontractor Payment Applications.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- Additional Information:
- By default, the Subcontractor BOQ tab is enabled in Procore's Commitments tool.
- The Subcontractor BOQ is NOT supported when commitments are using the Unit-Quantity based accounting method. See How do I set the accounting method for a commitment or main contract?
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Click Configure Settings .
- On the Contract Configuration page, scroll to the Default Contract Settings area.
- Mark the Enable Subcontractor BOQ by Default checkbox.
- To disable the Subcontractor BOQ tab, remove the tick from the box.
- The Subcontractor BOQ tab is NOT supported when commitments are using the Unit-Quantity based accounting method. See How do I set the accounting method for a commitment or main contract?
- Click Update.