To view a T&M ticket on the T&M Tickets tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the T&M Tickets tool.
- Navigate to the T&M Tickets tool.
- Click View next to the ticket you want to view.
- The following information is viewable on the ticket:
Note: Some optional fields may be absent from the ticket if the creator of the ticket did not complete them.
- General Information: Information about the ticket such as the project, location, status and description.
- Labour: The employees who worked or will work on the ticket and their Classification, Time Type and Hours.
- Materials: The materials needed to complete the work, including Description, Unit of measurement and Quantity.
- Equipment: The equipment needed to complete the work, including Description and Quantity of hours.
- Approvals: This includes the 'Company Signature' and 'Customer Signature'.
- Date: If applicable, the date that the ticket was signed by the Company and the Customer.
- Notes: Additional notes that have been added to the ticket.
- Attachments: Includes any attachments such as photos, emails, forms or other documents.