To manage daywork sheets in the project's Daywork Sheets tool.
Procore's Project level Daywork Sheets tool prevents you from having to track down, email, scan and manually enter lost paper tickets and carbon copy forms. Instead, your site personnel can create a digital Daywork Sheet to document out-of-scope work at the time of the request. It also collects stakeholder signatures, labour, equipment and materials used. Sheets are immediately available in Procore and status can be tracked by your team at the office, so no one carries the burden of proceeding at risk.
The following list shows all the tasks you can perform with the Daywork Sheets tool:
- Add Equipment Entries on a Daywork Sheet
- Best Practices for Configuring Daywork Sheets
- Close or Reopen a Daywork Sheet
- Configure Advanced Settings: Daywork Sheets
- Create a Daywork Sheet
- Delete a Daywork Sheet
- Edit a Daywork Sheet
- Export a Daywork Sheet as a PDF
- Manage Daywork Sheets
- Request a Signature on a Daywork Sheet
- Retrieve a Daywork Sheet from the Recycle Bin
- Search and Filter Daywork Sheets
- View a Daywork Sheet