The Field Production Report provides Procore users with the ability to compare a construction project's budgeted production quantities with its installed production quantities. With the appropriate permissions, you can view this report with the project's Reports or Timesheets tool. See View a Field Production Report and Which data columns are in a Field Production Report?
To add and update the production quantities in the Field Production Report, you can choose from these methods:
- Add Budgeted Production Quantities
- Add budgeted production quantities to the Production Quantities tab in the Budget tool. See Add Budgeted Production Quantities to a Project's Budget.
- Import budgeted quantities using the 'Budgeted Quantities' tab in the downloadable Microsoft Excel template. See Import a Budget.
Note: If the Timesheets tool is enabled on the project, you can also import budgeted production quantities using the downloadable Microsoft Excel template on the 'Unit Quantity Based Budget' page of the Admin tool. See Import Budgeted Production Quantities.
- Add Installed Production Quantities
- Add installed production quantities to a timesheet from the Procore web application, Procore for Android or Procore for iOS. For details, see:
- Import installed production quantities into the Budget tool using a downloadable Microsoft Excel template. See Import Installed Production Quantities for the Labour Productivity Cost Budget View.
Note: Keep in mind that Site Diary productivity entries (see Create Productivity Entries) and quantity entries (see Create Quantities Entries) do not interact with the 'Procore Labour Productivity Cost' budget view at this time.
- Update Production Quantities:
- Add production quantities to a budget from a change event. See Record Changes to Production Quantities in a Change Event.
- If your project's main contract is set to use a 2-tier or 3-tier variation setting, add production quantities by creating a Main Potential Variation (Main PV). See Record Changes to Production Quantities in a Main Potential Variation.
- If your project's main contract is set to use a 1-tier variation setting, add production quantities by creating a Main Contract Variation (MCV). See Create a Main Contract Variation (MCV).